I just finished watching that movie with Beyonce called Obsessed.
I don't think Beyonce is a good actress but surprising it was a really good movie. I was just thinking throughout the whole movie though, that could happen to anyone. Girls are crazy and they will do anything to get the man that they want even if the man belongs to someone else. Hmm...All I know is that if someone tried to pull that one on me I would be whooping some butt just like Beyonce lol.That man's character too...he didn't deserve that but like I was telling my boyfriend...Sometimes you can't even be nice to girls because some girls automatically think that if a man is being nice to them that means that they like them. That is sad though. And let me tell you my boyfriend is a very nice guy and that just scares me. lol
Anyways...Had a good day...went to Ivana's House...Saw her baby for the first time...She was crying all day because she not use to being in Jersey. So yeah end of story. I'm beat. Good nighttttttttttttttttttttttt
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Obsessed.
Posted by Above All at 12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOL Ash...that movie was ok...you know beyonce is a trashy actress...she couldn't act to save her life! I actually watched it with Gerald's mom when I stayed the night over his house...It was funny watching it with her because she was like, Yeah I would've whooped her a** if I was her...lol it was hilarious
Post a Comment