My first entry on my blog ::sigh::. I decided to get one because my Best Friend Keila has one and I think it is so cute. Plus... I probably have too many thoughts running through to my mind that I need to share with someone. I'm sitting in my room...Alone...probably the first time I have some alone time in a LONG time. Life changes so quick sometimes it seems impossible to remain sane. I still get flashbacks about how life used to be. I have lost love before I even had it. He made it so hard to trust. It seemed as through as soon as I let down my guard it was all gone. I was left out in the dust...confused and full of resentment. I can't believe You came to my rescue. It was so unexpected... Now that I have Love I fear to lose it everyday...Not because I doubt it but because If I ever lost it....well...I don't know what I would do. Happiness = LOVE.
Ah, Music is my therapy. Your like Music to me. I know that because being with you is like listening to best song ..over and over again.
You know what the best part is ...The first face I see every morning is you. Suddenly my day is complete. it's amazing how you make me feel so beautiful even when I know I look a mess. I've never been so comfortable about not wearing makeup. It was my disguise. I hated the person I saw in the mirror each and everyday. Can't you see the change in me?? I just want to thank you for allowing me to believe in fairy tales again..." Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain
That gently touches my soul
It cools the fire that burns in me
And I simply lose control
So just" ( Omg I finally get it lol )
Thursday, December 6, 2007
LOVE
Posted by Above All at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww this was a cute entry =]
awwwwwwwwwww a million times!!!!! and would you mind discussing who this is about?!?!?!
Post a Comment