Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bored but Loving Life.

Today I spent the whole day alone. Surprising although I have been bored out of my mind...It has been a very mentally relaxing day. It is nice to just be by yourself for a whole day reflecting on life. Its true...if we try to live life to fast we will start to take things for granted. I think we as humans would be able solve more problems if we just took some time apart to time and just do something we love to do. For instance today I spend most of the day on flickr.com. I love photographer. It was just so nice to sit and look at art. As I was looking I started to just let go of tension. You can think more logically if you don't have so much tension.

Now I am just layying down listening to some jams...Life is GOOD. GOD IS GOOD =)

0 comments: