Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old white man on the bus

So On the bus to Jersey City today, an old white man came onto the bus. Next to me was this nice indian man who offered his seat to him. I thought the old man would just sit but he started talking to him in Spanish lol. He thought the Indian guy was Spanish. So the Indian guy says I don't understand. So the old man said you don't speak spanish. The Indian guy said no I am Indian. SO this old man started telling him about other languages and showed so much interest in the Indian guys culture. =) So he turned to me and started speaking spanish. I smiled. He said do you understand. I smiled again and nodded. All the while I was just thinking about how a little gesture like that can have an effect on another person's day. =) I was so mad and that just made me so happy. I love to see friendly people. People how aren't afraid to get to know other people. People who don't judge. People that just want to share their knowledge with the world. I mean this man probably wasn't the best man in the world but I think if we all took that much interest in other people's lives and tried to start loving conversations with people we don't know we would really see the day were haterd didn't exist.



I don't know just a thought.
It's like Jesus said, "Above all love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins." =)

So Remember to Spread Love people...

I love you <3



0 comments: